Sailor Saturn Cosplay:
- Senshi suit
- Scythe [long stick with insulation foam on the end, shape and seal it with glue and then paint (pros to Emily for advice XD)]
- Earrings [possibly self made, especially with a metal allergy]
- Brooch [sp?]
- Contacts D:
- Wig!! Unless I just dye my hair. Might do that.
- [need makeup ideas]
- -No ideas yet-
- Maybe some yellow and black eye shadow or something
- Black Wig
- Shirt [Already have a v-neck but possibly also a turtleneck for cons during colder times??]
- Ben Nye grey paint stuff and sealer [err… Cadaver grey??]
- Blonde wig
- Red eye contacts
- Cool sunglasses
- His shirt/possibly do his red suit
General things for packing and what not:
- Clothes [some shirts, pants, underwear, socks, shoes can also fall under this category]
- Tooth brush and toothpaste is always needed
- Hair brush and possibly some hair bands, bobby pins, and such.
- Nail polish if I need any for my cosplays [probably yellow for Jolteon and purple for Saturn]
- Make up make up M A K E U P [i.e eyeliner, eye shadows, mascara, BB Cream, also putting face wash under this category]
- Money [at least for survival]
- Own food
- Medicine [i.e aspirin, pepto bismol, maybe some vitamins]
- Own water bottle
- TOM stuff you know what I mean
- Camera/camera charger
- Phone/phone charger [if in possession]
- Really contemplating on a can of mace or something.
- Notebook/writing utensils in case of writing down contact info for friendships or just boredom.
- A book for reading when you get a case of the boredoms.
- Hand fan bought in Korea in case it’s hot and must cool down.
- Glasses [though I’ll probably be wearing them]
- Watch [considering mine somehow broke at Anime Midwest????]
- Backpack to carry my stuff and things in that I will need
- Shampoo/conditioner/make up remover
- Cotton balls/q-tips
- Got2be glued hair spray
- Sponge thingies to put on gray paint stuff for Karkat
- Maybe some sports bras to quishy down what little chest I have
WOW THAT’S IT FOR NOW YAY